cheap Vietnam visa for Israeli
Israel citizens is not in the list of Vietnam visa exemption; therefore, all of Israel is required to get visa before enter Vietnam. Israel Citizens can get a visa to Vietnam by two following options:
Option 1: Go ahead to nearest Vietnam Embassy in your resident country to get Vietnam Entry Visa because at present, there is no information about the Embassy of Vietnam in Israel. You can order to get Vietnam travel visa or Vietnam business visa there.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate abroad
– Processing time: 5 to 7 working days
– Your original passport required
Option 2: Getting Vietnam visa via Immigration office agent in Vietnam
With this option, Israel Citizens can get Vietnam visa on arrival or Vietnam visa code at Vietnam Embassy abroad. It is faster and easier.
Visa on arrival – the visa picked up at arrival airport – is offered to all of those who are the Israel passport holders. This kind of method is created to make the Israel Citizens trip to Vietnam simpler and more economical. It is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
Visa on arrival is a special advantage for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate Abroad or live at the country where have not Vietnam Embassy/Consulate there. The applicants neither have to go to the Embassy nor have to send out the passport. By using this way of getting Vietnam Visa, an Israel Citizen only needs at least 2 days for normal processing and 1 day for urgent processing (or only 8 working hours/ 4 working hours for rush Vietnam visa service) to get a pre-approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department which is an official permission of getting visa upon arrival.
Visa code– the visa stamp picked up at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate abroad. If you are living or have planning to go to any country where have Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate located there, please send us the exactly place in your application form that you will come to get Vietnam visa stamp.It is applicable for those traveling to Vietnam by air, land border or sea border and for those requiring to have Vietnam visa stamp before check in flight to enter Vietnam. By using this way of getting cheap Vietnam Visa, an Israel Citizen only needs at least 2 days for normal processing and 1 day for urgent processing (or only 8 working hours rush Vietnam visa service) to get a pre-approval letter and visa code issued by Vietnam Immigration Department which is an official permission of getting Vietnam visa and fax the permission to exactly place you want to get visa stamp.
How to get pre-approval letter/ visa code and visa stamp via Immigration official agent in Vietnam?
· You go online at http://www.vietnamvisacheap.net, download the application form and full fill in it or fill in our online secure form, make service payment, and just wait for 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter/ visa code issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
· Print the approval letter/ visa code out together with a filled entry and exit form and 2 passport sized photos
· Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport checking point by submitting printed visa approval letter, passport, 2 passport-sized photos, entry and exit form, and stamping fee to the in-charge officer.
· Take your original passport, 2 passports sized photos and visa code together come to Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate your offer place to get visa stamp. Pay the stamping fee and some service fee for the Embassy/ Consulate yourself.
Vietnam Visa Information for Israeli
Vietnam visa now issue just for you with two main purposes is the most common trade and tourism.
Vietnam Business Visa:
You will be issued for commercial purposes when you have company, Representative Office, Business partners, or to explore the market for investment. You will get a visa for the purpose of trade and to understand each type.
Vietnam Tourist Visa:
In addition to the Vietnam commercial visa, you will get a visa for tourism purposes, and tourist visa include traveler in groups, individual tourists and for those who come to Vietnam to visit their relatives.
These are very simple definitions to help you understand the purpose of applying Vietnam entry visa for Israel citizens and foreigners living in England. But we want to tell you that sometimes the purpose show on the visa is not important to your entry. You just care that we can offer you a visa or not. But we always follow your request.
· Before applying for Vietnam visa, an Israel citizens has to make sure that his/her passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
· Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for Israel citizens traveling by air to Vietnam.
· Visa code option is applicable for Israel citizens travelling to Vietnam by air, land border or sea border.
VISA FEE INTRUCTIONS
In order to get your Vietnam visa, you should pay two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
1. Service fee
Applicant has to pay us full service fee in advance to process the visa approval letter in 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal service) and 4 working hours (super urgent service). Only 6$ for Visa 1 month, single entry.
2. Stamping fee
To get your visa stamped at Vietnam airports or at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate abroad, you pay directly to Immigration Officers or Embassy/ Consulate staff by cash (in USD, VND or any currency at the local country you get visa) at Immigration Counter. See table below. The Embassy/ Consulate service fee is different between the different locations.