For those who reside or stay in Guangzhou (China) at the time of waiting for the visa to Vietnam, there are two ways to get Vietnam visa, through Vietnam Embassy in Guangzhou (China), or get Visa on Arrival via online service:
Get Vietnam Visa through Vietnam Embassy in Guangzhou (China)
- Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy in Guangzhou (China)
- Processing time: 3 to 5 working days
- Processing fee: 50 – 85 USD/person
- Additional fee: Postal cost
- With Passport requirement
- How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.
Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival via visa service:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
- Processing fee: 21. 25 USD (1 month single), 26.25 USD (1 month multiple), 35 USD (3 month single) more (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://vietnamvisacheap.net/, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Guangzhou (China)
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN GUANGZHOU (China)
Address: 2nd floor, Hotel Landmark B Bldg. North, Qiaoguang Rd. (Haizhu square), Guangzhou, CHINA.
Telephone: (86-20) 8330 5911/8330 5916
Consular: 8330 5910
Fax: (86-20) 8330 5915
Many have asked us that what the best way to get Vietnam visa is. The fastest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam is applying online for a Visa on Arrival through a travel agent. You will get your Visa Approval Letter (or Visa Pre-approved Letter) after 2-3 working days (normal) or 1 working day (urgent). All you have to do is just to fill in this secure online form at http://vietnamvisacheap.net/en/apply-online.html, pay the fee, and get your approval letter after 2-3 days. Remember to check you email after that as you will also receive 1 or two mails that instructs you how to use the approval letter later on.
The other way is to get normal Vietnam entry visa (to be received before traveling) directly at Vietnam Embassy in your country. This takes time (around 4-10 days) and requires many procedures. So the former is better!
It is possible to get a visa through a travel agent, particularly Visa on Arrival. This is a much better and easier way to deal with all visa matters than to do it on your own.
The agent will need passport details in advance and will send a confirmation for the visa to be issued at your airport of arrival in Vietnam.
For more information about getting visa through agent, or to apply for a Vietnam visa, please click here http://vietnamvisacheap.net/
For those Singaporean citizens who would like to stay in Vietnam within 30 days, Vietnam visa is not required. Yet, if you gonna to stay there more than 30 days, you must apply for Vietnam visa before departure. To get one, there are two ways to select:
1. Get Vietnam visa by visiting Vietnam Embassy in Singapore:
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore, SINGAPORE Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887 Phone: (65) 64625994 Fax: (65) 6462 5936 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 12 noon 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 12 noon
You just complete the form and return it to the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore for processing. It will take about 4 or 5 days to get it processed and the fee is around £24. If you need an urgent one, you have to pay slightly more £30 for 3 or 4 days etc.
2. Get Vietnam visa through travel agency:
Travel agency (at http://vietnamvisacheap.net) will handle it for you, the service fee is around 25-50 USD/pp (without stamping fee). It’s quite much cheaper than to get a Vietnam visa directly from the Vietnam embassy in Singapore.
3. Apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival
If you travel to Vietnam by air, visa on arrival is also a convenient method to get your Vietnam visa online. Our service fee is 21.25USD/person and takes 2 – 3 working days (normal) or just 1 working day (urgent) to get it approved. It is cheaper to obtain your Vietnamese visa in Bangkok than Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. For more information or apply for a visa to Vietnam, please contact us at http://vietnamvisacheap.net/
These days, the http://vietnamvisacheap.net/en/apply-online.html process is not at all a hardship! There are several options for your choice. It is common that you obtain your Entry Visa by having a valid passport stamped prior to your departure by applying to the Vietnam Embassy and/or Consulate (in case there is a Consulate instead of Embassy) in your country. However, if your particular city does not have a Vietnamese Embassy, and you wish to avoid procedural delays (anywhere from 4 to 10 days) which sometimes happen with visa approvals at embassies outside Vietnam,http://vietnamvisacheap.net/en/apply-online.html can make this requirement a fairly easy exercise.
There are another more simple way, that is, by getting a Visa on Arrival. In that case, you only have to:
And, You are now also ready to go to Vietnam (and get your visa stamped onto the passport at the arrival airport by handing in that Approval Letter)!
There are two ways for foreigner to apply for a Visa to Vietnam there, either through the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival via visa service. In the first option, you have to apply for a visa to Vietnam in person at the nearest consulate of Vietnam. Please note that the application procedures and fees may vary depending on where you apply.
Get Vietnam Visa: 2 ways
Get Vietnam Visa online on arrival :
* How to get it? You go online at cheap Vietnam visa , fill in the secure form, and just wait until 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam.
* How to get it? You reach this website and follow the required procedures.
* Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
* Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
* Processing fee: 40– 80 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
• Without Passport requirement
Get Vietnam Visa directly at the Embassy:cheap Vietnam visa
* Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy
* Processing time: 3 to 6 working days
* Processing fee: 40 – 85 USD/person
* Additional fee: Postal cost
* With Passport requirement
If there has any inquiry, please contact us to know more details:
Hotline: + 84-1666 224 888