If you are a South Korea passport holder and plan to stay in Vietnam within 15 days, you do not need a Vietnam visa.
If you are a South Korea passport holder who wishes to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days, a valid Vietnam visa is required.
Please kindly directly contact nearest Vietnam Embassies or Vietnam Immigration Department.
Embassy of Vietnam in Seoul, South Korea
Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku, 110-230, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Phone: (822) 739 2065
Fax: (822) 739 2064;
Note: Consular telephone: (822) 734 7948
If you are not citizen of South Korea, and not in the Vietnam visa exemption list , a valid Vietnam visa is required. From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get cheap Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisacheap.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
The easiest way to get cheap Vietnam visa from South Korea.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.