If you are a Belarus passport holder, or you are from those countries that do not appear in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam.
From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get cheap Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisacheap.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
This is the cheapest way to get cheap Vietnam visa from Belarus. You only have to pay $8 for single Vietnam visa.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Belarus
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus
Address: No 3, Mozajskovo Str., Minsk – BELARUS 220040
Phone: (3751) 7239 -15