1. Once applied, you get a pre-approved visa letter send by email. It is much cheaper and faster than apply directly at the Vietnam Embassies. You only have to pay 8 dollars for cheap Vietnam visa.
2. Follow our guidelines and you’ll get your visa stamped when landing.
3. Get the visa stamped when arriving at visa counter at one of International airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh city).
We guaranteed to deliver the visa on time or you can actually cancel the Paypal transaction if you don’t get the approval letter. The letter approval is issued
by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. The letter contains normally applicant’s full name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number. If you don’t like to share your private passport details, then ask for private visa on arrival issuing.
The limitations of Vietnam visa on arrival:
– You can only apply the Vietnam visa on arrival if you enter Vietnam by airplanes
– Some of nationalities those are not allowed to get Vietnam visa on arrival then you should check pre-arranged visa on arrival for your nationality before. If your country is on the list of limitation then the best solution is getting your visa at the Vietnam embassies or contact with us to have more information. Probably the process is more complex, you may be requested to provide the guarantee by one of Vietnamese company organizations for your staying or working in Vietnam.
Can you be rejected by the airlines?
All the airlines can’t reject you boarding the plane as long as you have the approval letter. It says in English that you are allowed to get your visa when landing in one of the Vietnamese international airport ( Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City). There’s no traveller get rejected to board the plane because of the visa letter, if so ask to get a written confirmation of the reason.