Netherlands citizen need a valid visa to visit, do business or work in Vietnam. The normal Vietnam Entry Visa is issued by the Vietnam Embassy in Canada, and the Vietnam visa on arrival can be done by our online visa service.
1. Get normal Vietnam Entry Visa (before travelling)
You apply for Visa to Vietnam by mail or in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands, and may receive after about a week, by following the below instructions:
– Fill out the online form at www.vietnamvisacheap.net
– Print out that form, and glue on a passport photo
– Send them together with + the fee ($79 for 1-month single entry visa) + your passport + a return pre-paid express post envelope to the Vietnam Embassy in Hague, Netherlands at the following address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS Address: Nassauplein 12,2585 EB, The Hague, the NETHERLANDS Phone: (00-31-70) 3648 Fax: (00-31-70) 3648 Email: email@example.com.
Monday to Friday
9.30 a.m – 12.00 p.m
13.30 p.m – 16.00 p.m
2. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival (collecting at Vietnam International Airport on arrival)
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
– Processing fee: 15 – 20 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
– Without Passport requirement
– How to get it? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisacheap.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Netherlands. This is the cheapest way to get a vietnam visa.