For those who reside or stay in Bangkok (Thailand) at the time of waiting for the visa to Vietnam, there are two ways to get Vietnam visa, through Vietnam Embassy in Bangkok (Thailand), or get Visa on Arrival via online service:
Get Vietnam Visa through Vietnam Embassy in Bangkok (Thailand)
- Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy in Bangkok Thailand
- Processing time: 5 to 7 working days
- Processing fee: 50 – 85 USD/person
- Additional fee: Postal cost
- With Passport requirement
- How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.
Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival via visa service:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
- Processing fee: 15 USD (1 month single), 20 USD (1 month multiple), 35 USD (3 month single)…more (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisacheap.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Bangkok (Thailand).
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok, THAILAND Address: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND Phone: (662) 267 9602 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (662) 267 9602 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Fax: (662) 254 4630 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Office hours for public: 8h30 – 11h30 ; 13h30 -16h30 from Monday to Friday (Except Vietnamese and Thai public holidays).
Consulate General of Vietnam in KHONKHAEN, THAILAND Address: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen 40000, THAILAND Phone: (66) 4324 2190 Fax: (66) 4324 1154 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.vietnamconsulate-khonkaen.org