In New Zealand, passport holders who would like to get visa to Vietnam are normally required to refer to the Vietnam Embassy here, addressed in Wellington. You also have another option, that is, getting visa on arrival through an online visa service. Click Cheap vietnam visa for more information about Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
Get Vietnam Visa in NZ: 2 ways
Get Vietnam Visa directly at the Embassy:
- Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy in New Zealand
- Processing time: 4 to 6 working days
- Processing fee: 40 – 85 USD/person
- Additional fee: Postal cost
- With Passport requirement
- How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.
Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival via visa service:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
- Processing fee: 10 – 20 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
How to get it? You go online at http://vietnamvisacheap.net/, fill in the secure form, and just wait 1-2 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from New Zealand. Location of Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand Address: Level 21, Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace P.O. Box 8042, Welllington, NEW ZEALAND Phone: (644) 473 5912 Fax: (644) 473 5913 Email: email@example.com