A special favor by Vietnamese Government allows citizens in Finland to enter Vietnam without an entry visa if their stay is within 15 days.
For an over 15-day stay in Vietnam, people in Finland may apply for Vietnam visa either through Vietnam embassy in Finland or apply for a visa on arrival through an online visa service.
Get Vietnam Visa directly at the Embassy:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy in Finland
- Processing time: 3 to 5 working days
- Processing fee: 50 – 85 USD/person
- Additional fee: Postal cost
- With Passport requirement
- How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.
Get Visa on Arrival via visa service:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
- Processing fee: 10 – 20 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://vietnamvisacheap.net/, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Finland.