Like in other Southeast Asian nations, residents of Malaysia are also favored by Vietnamese Government not to be required an entry visa to enter Vietnam for a stay within 30 days. In case you would stay more than 30 days, you may either apply for a visa to Vietnam by reaching Vietnamese embassy in Kuala Lumpur, or apply for an effective visa on arrival through a visa service;
Get Visa directly at the Embassy:
- Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy in the Malaysia
- Processing time: 3 to 5 working days
- Processing fee: 50 – 85 USD/person
- Additional fee: Postal cost
- With Passport requirement
- How to get it? You reach this Embassy in person and follow the required procedures.
Get Visa on Arrival via visa service:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
- Processing fee:10 – 20USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://vietnamvisacheap.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Malaysia.
Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA Address: No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, MALAYSIA Phone: +603-2148 4036 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +603-2148 4036 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; Fax: (603) 2148 3270 Email: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org