You can either apply yourself at Vietnamese embassies or consulates in your country or have a local travel agent (your sponsor) to do a part or full its procedure.
By yourself (at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country):
– Required documents: you have to submit:
- Passport of six months validity
- Visa application forms
- Probably some others required by Vietnam embassy or consulates in your country
Visa forms are available by getting directly at the Embassy/Consulate or by mail carrier with a stamped, self-addressed pre-paid return envelope sent to their Visa section at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Request by email is perhaps acceptable (in some cases).
– Processing Time: processing tourist visa application typically takes four to ten working days. If you need rush vietnam visa you can apply online or call for us.
– Cost: the fees vary from embassy to embassy; about $50 in Bangkok and $85 in Washington, for example. You can see at visa Fee
Through travel agency:
Provide two types of visa services: Visa Application letter and Full-packaged service (on-arrival visa). Please refer to the detailed visa procedure and services for more information